In February 2012 MHAT “Avis Medica” opened a modern therapeutic-restorative physiotherapy. One of the latest methods for diagnostics and treatment are applied here using extremely advanced medical equipment – low and high frequency magneto therapy, laser therapy as well as a collagen therapy apparatus - for pain syndrome and cosmetic treatment.
The highly qualified staff- a physiotherapist, kinesitherapist and two ergotherapists take care of patients with the following conditions:
- Locomotory system disease- arthrosis, tendinaginitis, periarthritis etc.
- Locomotory system traumas – post-fracture conditions, distorsion etc.
- ENT diseases- rhinitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis etc.
- Diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system- disc herniations, plexitis, radiculitis, peripheral nerves paresis etc.
- Conditions after cerebral infarction
- Spinal curvatures in children- scoliosis and kyphosis
- Treatment of difficult to heal wounds
In the physiotherapy sector there is a modern kinesitherapy gymnasium equipped for individual and group sessions in remedial, analytical and special gymnastics.